Le Bandeau doesn’t only give you the support you’d like to have in a bra, it makes sure everything will be right in place as the day goes by. A comfortable piece that will provide you with delicate femininity because of the elegant sheer fabric. Extra plus: you can wear the bandeau strapless as well!
Unfortunately this product is not in stock. Please allow us a max. of 2,5 week production time before we can deliver it at your doorstep. If you’re in a hurry, please let us know by mail (firstname.lastname@example.org) so we can see what we can do for you!
PA 82.7% Lycra 17.3%
When we decided to name this collection ‘Les Invisibles’ it wasn’t just because we liked the name, these two words truly describe the purest feeling of each item within this collection. The mesh follows your every curve while keeping it in place at the same. It’s about easy pieces that you won’t feel during the day, isn’t that just all you’d ever want in your lingerie?
|EUR||65 - 70A||70B - 75B||75C – 80B||75D - 80C|
|FR | IT||80 - 85A||85C - 90B||90C - 95B||90D - 95C|
|UK | USA||30 - 32A||32 - 34B||34C - 36B||34D - 36C|
It's always easiest to ask someone to take your measures, but if no one's around, you can do it yourself by following these steps.
- Make sure there are no garments underneath so you'll measure straight on your skin;
- Check the mirror to see if the measurement tape is straight around the body, parallel to the floor;
- Don't pull your measurement tape too tight, it will result in discomfort in your products.
- Bust: Measure around the widest point of the bust, nipple height.
- Band: Measure underneath the bust as high as your band will be.
To calculate your bra size, please select your band measurement below and choose your bust measurement.
Can't find the right size? We believe that every body is different and therefore we'll tailor to your sizes! Click here to learn all about our custom services and get in touch!