The mission was clear: developing items as timeless & effortless chic, that’d be in style for a lifetime. Les Classiques presents the essentials to kick of your personal lingerie collection with.
Wear the Brassiere underneath sweaters & knitted tops. The lace and fine wool of your top will work complementing. And that shows, even if no one sees it.
|EUR||65 - 70A||70B - 75B||75C – 80B||75D - 80C|
|FR | IT||80 - 85A||85C - 90B||90C - 95B||90D - 95C|
|UK | USA||30 - 32A||32 - 34B||34C - 36B||34D - 36C|
It's always easiest to ask someone to take your measures, but if no one's around, you can do it yourself by following these steps.
- Make sure there are no garments underneath so you'll measure straight on your skin;
- Check the mirror to see if the measurement tape is straight around the body, parallel to the floor;
- Don't pull your measurement tape too tight, it will result in discomfort in your products.
- Bust: Measure around the widest point of the bust, nipple height.
- Band: Measure underneath the bust as high as your band will be.
To calculate your bra size, please select your band measurement below and choose your bust measurement.
Can't find the right size? We believe that every body is different and therefore we'll tailor to your sizes! Click here to learn all about our custom services and get in touch!